• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gp90se

• GPXGRL

• no1kicker

• SuperBuick

By the way... Hey TOM haven't talk to u in a while... Glad to hear everything good.

Chris, what u been up to? Still driving the red Z? What ever happened to the 5spd?

So are we done the - Nov 22 at 1pm? Lets make it official and then start another post in the gatherings section to let everyone know.

-Tom

• 3 weeks later...

just wanted to bring this up top, the meet is this Saturday! From this board I have:

no1kicker

SMKN97GP

threefour

gp90se

SupraStar

SuperBuick

GPXGRL - you coming?

as well as some people from other boards. Did I miss anyone, anyone else want to come?

Greg

from the south:

take 95 north to exit 3 (3A I think) towards kingston/newport, it will be 138 east. At the 112/138 split, stay left to 138. Go straight at the 138/rt 2 interesction. Pass the light at the train station, and the one at the URI plains rd entrance. Take a left at the large lit URI athletics sign, we'll be in that parking lot.

from the north:

Take 95 south past Providence, at the 95/rt 4 split stay to the left to rt 4 (I think it's exit 9). After 2 lights, rt 4 will become rt 1. Take a right at the following light, I believe it's 138 west, there will be a mobil at the corner and a green sign that says URI. URI's main entrance is at the 2nd light on this road on the right, about 5 miles down the road. Go past the entrance and down the hill and turn right at the athletic complex, there will be a large lit up sign. We're going to be in that parking lot, it is visible from the main road.