SuperBuick

Hey everyone. I just wanted to take one of the "free" moments I've had to say hello. I'm sure this post belongs in the Whatever section but I know where Brian lives (sorta), so he wouldn't dare move it ;) Nah, I just figured more of you would see it here.

Not that any of you would specifically care, but my life has been OK as of lately. I'm spending alot of time concentrating on work and trying to find a work/life balance, I go to bed earlier and get up earlier, thus less time to write messages on the boards. I always read as much as I can here, but at work its tough to post, and by nighttime im too tired or doing something else AWAY from a computer screen. I spend alot of time working on my firehawk, I'm really loving that car. Its black and I've managed to eliminate all the swirls and spiderwebs from the paint so it looks, literally, perfect. The SuperBuick is good, though I'm still bored with it being an automatic. I think to myself even if I DID sell it, I would never stop coming here anyways, I really like this community.

As soon as I sign up for web hosting (I'm gonna need a new email as my college one expires soon, so I'm gonna get a .mac account which has web hosting and email, etc.), I'll have pictures of the regal to post for all of the new regal guys here who might be looking for advice or ideas on how to modify a Buick.

Anywho, life after college is tough, I really miss being there and having freedom and time. Money is great, but the saying is true, it can't buy you happiness. I'm doing my best to adjust to the "real world", but I miss the times when I could think about cars all day long and then have time to act on my ideas. Winter is coming, and that will suck because after work its dark and I can't play cars, so I'll have to find something else to do (maybe more time here on the boards with you guys!)

That said, I'm around, and still a tried and true member here, so don't count me out if you need opinions or ideas. I'm on AIM as much as I can, SN: eatfeet4, so hit me up there if you'd like. Some of my old friends from here I haven't heard from in a while.

I didn't get to put together a W-Body meet this summer because of time, but I really would have liked to. Sometime we should do another New England meet, and if I can, I'd be happy to set it up.

Keep me posted, and keep on W-Bodying!!!

:D

-Tom

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gp90se

• GPXGRL

• no1kicker

• SuperBuick

hey! Wondering were you went...I still had eatfeet3!

Now...are you chillling at autopia too? I havent as much, just no time. I do hang out in "click and Brag" alot though. To me the university is almost the same stuff over and over, so i guess im maturing there!

Lastly, i dont mind hosting some of your images for the time being, if you want me to...let me know...now, i guess....since im talking to you! hah! i need sleep

jon

sounds like a good idea to me, this weekend (if everything works out), ill be dropping a 3.4 into my grand prix so mabey ill have it bacl on the road in time for whenever se do a meet.

-Jeff

Mid november works for me...you guys lets get heads together and set a date

Paul - I'm AIM all the time - hit me up , same with al you other boobs :lol:

The 22nd works for me too. Sowhat would be a central location for people? I could host it at URI, which is 1/2 hour south of Providence, RI if there are no other available spots, and the Mass guys don't feel like driving.

i say yall come to my house so i dont have to drive newhere j/k i think a central place would be a great idea n u guys can finall ymeet me n see me as a real person n not this idiot on the comp :lol:

URI would be nice, but i wouldn't be able to make it until the w/end after :cry: . does November 29th work for anyone?

i'll be at URI this weekend though. :) if anyone's nearby, drop me a line.

AIM: covertmonte