1988 Indianapolis 500 Cutlass Supreme PACE CAR Tribute!

1988PhantomFE3

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1988PhantomFE3

• ManicMechanic

• j_mezz

• 94 olds vert

I haven't got an adaptor yet, you gonna hook a brotha up or what? Seriously, I need one to put the digital dash in while I got it all toe up yo! Actually, I also need to figure out how to hook the DIS up too while it's all apart. I'd pay to have an adaptor made so I could just plug N play!

I've worked with all kinds of connectors all my life, I'd re-pin this set-up but I've given away almost all of my insertion & extraction tools. I'd have to tear apart storage just to find the ones I have left. ANY help on this swap would be much appreciated!

Yeah, it appears to be a red 4x4 long bed track truck...Shame as it's a piece of history.

I'd be very wiling to bet that it is one of the trucks in this video starting at 4:45.

[video=youtube;MqtK8f1SsdA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqtK8f1SsdA&feature=relmfu

Or here at 2:10

[video=youtube;EUEcMs65tEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUEcMs65tEY&feature=relmfu

Edited by ManicMechanic

What ever happened to RDW0483 from here who finally ended up with the Knobloch replica vert? Remember, the car with about 800 miles on the OD, sold at Barret Jackson to a guy in Texas then he got it. I've tried to PM him, but no luck there. Anyone know?

post-5754-143689100436_thumb.jpg

post-5754-14368910044_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

WE MOVED TO A NEW HOUSE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD, AND NOW SHE'S UNDER A CAR PORT FINALLY! AS SOON AS WE UNPACK ALL THE BOXES IN THE GARAGE, SHE'S GOING IN THERE AND I'M RESTARTING THE PROJECT. WILL POST MORE PICS SOON.

• 4 weeks later...

Jay,

I'm ordering new pace car decals for the doors of the pace car thru Graphic Concepts. I'm so close to getting this babe painted, but I'm holding off untill the interior is done.

Be well my friend

Ed

• 2 months later...