2011 Buick Regal?

Oilpatch197

says the man who bought an HHR.

I WOULD buy a pushrod car as a daily driver or a project for shits and giggles. But you can't get me to take them seriously.

You learn to take them very seriously when they keep kicking your butt at the track, and when you don't get goosebumps and nightmares when your electrical system starts acting up.

How does me buying an HHR say I don't know anything? :think:
The HHR is a terrible car (experienced them before) with a pathetic excuse of an OHC engine under the hood.

The HHR is a terrible car (experienced them before) with a pathetic excuse of an OHC engine under the hood.

What the hell is your problem? I didn't buy the damn thing to race it, I couldn't give a fuck if it had two midgets peddling under the hood....

What the hell is your problem? I didn't buy the damn thing to race it, I couldn't give a fuck if it had two midgets peddling under the hood....
That was out of line and I apologize. Let's get this thread back on track and stop arguing pushrods vs ohc. it's an argument that will never end.

That was out of line and I apologize. Let's get this thread back on track and stop arguing pushrods vs ohc. it's an argument that will never end.

Thank you. I probably shouldn't have flipped out either.

I have heard no complaints about the Coyote Boss 302, which produces more than the LS3. my point with the M159 motor is that it's equivalent to a supercharged pushrod motor from GM, but doesn't need boost. I would HARDLY argue fuel economy at that point.

Look, we can do this for days and you'll dance around the issue of power and displacement. Let's just agree to disagree about which is better and move on to complaining about GM.

produces more what? And how can you not include fuel economy in an argument about engines? All you say is that you get more HP/CI and that's the only thing that matters? There are many other things you need to consider. This thread doesn't belong here anyway because the new Regal isn't a w-body.

This thread is a the result of some kid who actually thinks he knows what he's talking aboot, yet in reality his

'car knowledge' comes from a auto tech program and blogs and shit off the internet.:roll:

I still dont think he has earned the right have the word 'guy' in his SN.

When I saw the title of this thread and who started it, I knew it was going to be trouble... and then it got worse from there.

Its like a train wreck, you don't WANT to look, you just have to...