95pghvert

Hello all i am an owner of 2 cutlass verts...Both 95's one is a white body,white interor,black top.... car is from VA no rust its in great shape!

I just bought the other one its blue, White interor and white top...Bought it for 800bux plus 120 to tow it to my house...The blue one is wrecked in the front The engine is a brand new engine with 24k miles on it and the transmission has 89 miles on it....The guy just had the tranny installed and next day he got into an accident!....So he was so sick of seeing it he sold it to me on CL for 800 bux my lucky day!.....So do you guys think its worth fixing or should i just part it out?? the body of the car has 96k miles on it, A flordia car no rust at all... other then the front end being wrecked its in perfect shape!

Thanks for the welcome...At the very least it needs a front clip, Not sure if any frame damage yet...I was so excited to get the blue one i just bought it...Heck just for the engine and tranny alone and all the rare good parts on its a good buy @ 920 total, I just would hate to part it out because these are such beautiful cars!

White+white+black=26. That's a nice low production number car.

Welcome to the forum. If I were you, I'd maybe consider the blue one as a personal parts car. Same year, same color interior, and a low mileage drivetrain could serve you well down the road if you have room to store it.

But you gotta show some pics man :dance:

I was thinking of using it for parts yes...I just cant bring my self to strip it down...The goofy things thats wrong with my white one, The blue one could fix very easy ( interor parts missing in the white one)...I gota figure out how to post photos and i will Lol...Thanks for the welcome guys!

Heres 2 pics of the white one,She needs repainted but i still love her, Her repaint is going to happen in the spring! Only 2 pics i have of it from when i bought it from the guy, Gota get my own pics lol

95cutty2.jpg

95cutty.jpg

Both are nice looking cars. The blue one is fixable, but do you really want 2 of them? The blue one would make a great parts car man, but you already know that.

according to the production numbers in the one thread, Its either 1 of 69 or its 1 of 1 made in 95 with the color combo...I am not sure what color thats concidered.. i have room to fix it and keep it, And i also got room if i decide to part it out...I hate these choices..

I would save the blue, the worst part is having the air bags deployed, I think the color combination is perfect on the blue car. And the damage to it is not severe. But then you have to of these cars, in which they are the same.