One W gone, one gained.

Justin

Well, my brother's 89 CS is no more, my parents traded it off monday for a 2002 Impala. Some of you might remember the thread where they were looking at a PT Cruiser, then they looked at a sweet 300M, but that was just out of the price range. (F.Y.I. Many 300Ms come without a speed limiter and will do over 150 MPH, so look out.) So then they called me to say they were coming to show me their new car, and it is freakin sweet. dual media sound, onstar, sunroof, assheaters, nice rims, spoiler, 3800, dual zone climate control, leather seats, everything. So now my brothers driving the old 92 Lumina and they're driving the Impala.

P.S. I didn't take the pics....

212882_8_full.jpg

212882_9_full.jpg

I did take this one though.

212886_6_full.jpg

So if anyone's looking for this car, sans the rims, it's at Dahlstrom Motors in Olso MN. Should be able to get it for $1500 or less, they gave my parents $1300. Yes, this is the car I bought for $850 3 years ago.[/b]

is a new impala a W-body? i didnt think so......

too bad it isnt an SS, those are sooooooooooooo cool looking, all black, chrome dual exhaust, and kinda sorta quick too.

Wrong dumb fuck, a new Impala is a W-body

Robby

too bad it isnt an SS, those are sooooooooooooo cool looking, all black, chrome dual exhaust, and kinda sorta quick too.

Robby

:werd:

i bought my cutty from dahlstroms spring of 02

they seem to be fair proced.

then again it is in a really small town within an hour of many communities. including the forks and thief river falls.

i know many ppl who car shop there.

Monty

Robby

omg get a clue. i wasnt sure if it was or not, and i didnt think it was. so my god, chill out

i bought my cutty from dahlstroms spring of 02

they seem to be fair proced.

then again it is in a really small town within an hour of many communities. including the forks and thief river falls.

i know many ppl who car shop there.

Monty

Well I've been in search of a new car for awhile.. I make a trip to Dahlstrom's once a week.. They don't treat me like shit like a lot of places around here do.

when i bought my cutty i had been to GF, Fargo, Bemidji, detroit lakes and checked online and the papers.

and came up empty or at least nothing i liked or could afford.

then i saw an add for dahlstroms and hit their site and made a trip that same night to check the cutty out that i saw on their site. after hours so i had to go back the next day and by the weekend i had a new car.

i was not being too picky

GP, Cutty, regal, lumina

88+

2 or 4 dr

v-6

under 3grand

saw a few but fell in love with the one i bought.

even though i have had problems

so unless something else comes up they are a good candidate for a repeat customer

Monty

Yeah, it's a Gen2 W-Body. It sucks compared to the older "LT-1 SS" Impala from '94-'96.

Yeah, it's a Gen2 W-Body. It sucks compared to the older "LT-1 SS" Impala from '94-'96.

so so so true