Front end noise question

Masterchief362

So, on my Cutty I have done a ton of work to it and continue to do so to try and keep it in top shape. Well of course it continues to make me mad. The front end makes an annoying sound over every bump that sounds like metal on metal scraping (or so I think). I have replaced the shocks, mounts, ball joints, and tie rod ends. Wheel bearings are still good and have no play and all the bushings still look to be intact on the sway bar and control arms. I also know its not rear because I have new struts, mounts and monoleaf pads AND put in GMPP trailing arms and people who ride in back say its quiet. Should ride great and be quiet right? Yeah not. Any clues as to what the annoying noise could be up front? I was thinking maybe the spring(s)?

I've had it where the washer between the strut shaft nut and strut mount up front was missing, allowing the strut nut to bottom out on the threads before tightening down on the mount. This made a sharp clunking sound every time going over a bump. Not so much scraping. Seems like you have most everything covered.