18x8 077s for the 88=$400

Garrett Powered

this dude named Dave who lives in washington had these on craigslist for a deal I could not pass up. I have been wanting some for the SE because the offset fits it better (+38mm) than the +25mm crosslaces. just got back and have been getting them cleaned up before I put them on the car. this is after degreasing them with foaming simple green in a can then hitting them once with mothers on a rag, then once over again with a mothers mini powerball on my Dewalt cordless drill. they were dirty and oxidized, but not too bad. one wheel has light, light rash on a small section of it.

kdk_0064.jpg

kdk_0066.jpg

kdk_0063.jpg

they are an inch or so taller than the 245 50s on those crosslaces. this kind of surprised me.

kdk_0065.jpg

three of the tires had about 30-40% tread and the inside toe of the tread worn down. the fourth is the same tire with 70% or so tread left. I guess he had a nail get in the tire two different occasions within an inch of eachother. so he got a new one because it was not repairable.

kdk_0069.jpg

Dave is a pretty cool guy, he likes to take his cars to the track alot and race. total pontiac freak. the NA 3800 GP he had these wheels on ran a best of 15.6 in the 1/4. he almost bought a TGP back in the day but went with a turbo probe instead. he met me half way in his brand new '09 G8 for the deal. I had never even checked one of those out yet in person. he popped the hood and I saw the LS2 in there.freakin bad ass. his car had less than 1000 miles on it.

It was in the for sale section here last november for a very short time. as soon as I saw it I called and reserved it. perfect timing for me because I almost bought a TGP down in cali and I still had the money.

I also got the gt2871r turbo and crossover that was on it.

...and the heads....and the cam

• 1 month later...