PhatMpk

If you need to replace the injectors, the C302 Yellowtop injectors from five0motorsports website are direct plug and play. The description for them says 19 lb/hr, but with our fuel pressure, they run about 22 lb/hr. I have a set in my TGP and they work great. You can also find them on ebay rather inexpensively.

x2, I forgot about those, quite a few of the TGP guys run those

1-12.3

2-14.7

3-12.5

4-12.5

5-12.3

6-9.5

#6 needs to be replaced. The one that has already been replaced on the rail must be #2 you listed there. It is a Ford yellow top injector(the same style most of us eventually replace all our injectors with). Ebay is the cheapest place for a brand new set of them, I can give you a link to the ebay store/seller that sells them cheaper than anyone else if you want. Ebay is probably also your best bet for a single yellow top injector if you just want to replace the one that's bad.

Perfect Thanks for all the help everyone. Finished replacing my bad injector and my back plugs and wires, now just need to patch a few vacuum leaks, seal my gaskets n its ready for a test run should be done tomorrow

Ive already upgraded my brake rotors, both front wheel bearings are new, new pads so I should be set for awhile. My ABS went bad on my car about a year ago. Well our cars were guinea pigs for having the master cyclinder and ABS unit intergrated so impossible to find a replacement ABS with a Master cyclinder had to install a basic Non-ABS braking system into my car.

I always use K & N oil filter on my car they are the best you can get for your buck, the anti-drain back valve is always in perfect condition rather than using Fram they just dont collect as much gunk but work when u need them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all well I replaced my map sensor but I am still having the idling issue now. It will jump from 750 to 1000 rpms just like before but there is no smoke when starting

tgp map sensors are 2 bar if u used a map sensor out of another gp thats non turbo its a 3 bar and will not work.. whatever you put in it has to be 2 bar.. or else u will get what your getting

• 1 month later...

The map sensors are two atmosphere to be able to read pressure as well as vacuum, I beleive most of your problems are the craked cross-over or a leaking EGR tube/valve. The reason your car is running rich, the O2 thinks it is lean and fattens up the injectors.

• 1 month later...

We put a fuel pressure gauge onto the fuel rail, and it was running 42 lbs. of pressure while starting. While running it would drop down to about 34 lbs of pressure, and after shutting the car off the pressure would drop straight to zero. We replaced the fuel pressure regulator, and it would start and hold pressure fine, but when I would run it over 3,000 rpms it would start to bog out instead of giving more power. We then replaced the fuel filter, and now it runs absolutey perfect thanks to a GP Sorensen fuel pressure regulator, and a Fram fuel filter. We replaced the rear shocks, all new plugs and wires all around, replaced the upper intake manifold gasket, patched the leaking EGR Valve, also replaced the oil pump drive shaft O-ring so no more oil leaking, all new kuhmo tires,then adjust the vacuum modulator, and it passed smog. Now its running like its suppose to. Thanks all. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Replaced the fuel filter, and the following day it would still have the same symptoms, the fuel is getting starved from the low fuel pressure that the pump it pushing. Removed the fuel lines from the fuel sending unit and there was no pressure at all, so now im replacing the fuel pump and strainer which is done now its much harder putting all the lines back on than there was taking off always fun spent about 4-hours so far

Replaced the new fuel pump and new fuel strainer runs much better now at lower speeds but still having the car lose power at higher rpms, thinking the spark plugs gaps are to big at .45?? I had previously had the exhaust crossover welded back together where it had a large crack underneath it, but looked fine from the top :frown:

Regapped the plugs to .30 and replaced the EGR Valve gasket and still no improvement, it wants to runs the turbo perfect up to about 0 Psi, but it doesnt want to give any positive boost while accelerating.