spoiler installation opinions?

ImJonahearMeRoar

had I paid300 for the spoiler I'd give everyone here permission to sodomize me with a curling iron, to put it lightly. Haha yeah that sucks about the paint. Maybe I'll just look into getting the whole thing painted, even though it'll probably cost 3 times as much as I paid for the car. Blahhhh

You might be able to find a close match to it, though, without a custom paint. I know wal-mart stocks a rattle can that is the identical color to my car, and I use to to touch up the lower valence, which tends to get scratched up every time I drive the car.

awesome. sometime this week im gonna call about the code in hopes that the color is still made for my car. If not ill see about just getting some dupilcolor or something. thanks for all the response.

and yes im matt's little brother =p

• 2 weeks later...

ahaha. Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this thread but I did get a coat of paint on the hood. I just bought some dupilcolor from autozone and it supprisingly looks pretty good. I'm gonna post some pics this weekend once I get the spoiler painted and put on. I'm excited now. wooo!

• 3 weeks later...

no, but you can cut out a section in the middle and get it to fit. if you mean the one that has three mounts.

I know because I did it. it came out pretty nice too, I just havent seen it on a GP yet so I couldnt tell you if it looks cool or not. It was not easy though. I had to cut it in half and fiberglass it back together after grooving it out, then body filler and sand it to perfection and then primer and paint.