Solution for rear window weatherstrip issue.

jake63

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 94 olds vert

• jake63

• MemphisMan

• Doc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you document the story behind this car somewhere? I thought N.O.S. just meant that you restored it as if it was, I never would have dreamed an entire car would be. What incredible fortune to find that!

Here is the main link. http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/47629-1995-vert-with-202-original-miles.-To-drive-or-not-to-drive

I consider myself fortunate to own it.

Awesome story and awesome car. I enjoy cars and have too many but hands down my favourite is my '93 Cutlass Convertible. Like you Memphis I always wanted one and when they were new I was in the same boat, and could not afford one. My car's edges are pretty rough at the moment, but I am getting there. Have I spent WAY too much money restoring it to decent running and cosmetic condition this year? Absolutely, but the smile on my face when I even sit in it not moving is worth it. Do I expect to ever recover that money by selling it? No, even if I would consider selling it, which of all my vehicles this is the one I won't part with.

Of course the money spent is in perspective with the other expenses I need to deal with, so I am not pouring money in at the expense of our cat's food (my sons can find their own food :) ).

I am glad to see that you decided to drive it overall.