• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 93cutty

• 5speedz34

• Euro

• jeremy

edited for ratio, assuming the internet is correct :lol:

I dunno personally I think the 3400 got the tall gearing to slow it down, its performance was too close to the 3800 in the same car.

Hey euro I was just up in the dekalb, sycamore area this weekend to visit the inlaws. I drove the prix and got 27mpg running 80 the whole way from iowa. I spent the weekend pulling the dent on the left side and doing some major cleaning. I found reciepts in the back seat from 05 so it's been awhile since anyone cleaned this thing. You guys should of seen my wifes face when I put a fire extinguisher in the trunk before we left.

My brother inlaw just did 2000 dollars in damage to his new camry hybrid thanks to your sweet grand canyon sized pothole filled roads. Trust me when I say the roads in iowa are not much better.

The color is Dark Teal Metallic, IIRC. Same color on the 94-96's. That's a '97 only color for the 2nd gens.

that would be 35U

• 1 month later...

Well the car is still running great. I finally got around to fixing that huge dent in the side and this week I'm gonna wet sand and paint. The exhaust tips are from my 99 trans am. I know they are not straight right now but they look alot better than nothing. Next week she goes in to get the valve gasket changed since I got my letter last week.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I was going to go all out and use good paint but I said to hell with it. For only paying 600 bucks I just rattle canned it. But look at page 3 and look at the before pic of that dent I pulled out.

How many cans did it take you? Im going on two on my fender and its just now showing color. Then again I started with grey primer.

It took six cans of teal and one can of clear. I don't think I will put too much more money in this car. It has 178k on it and it needs a hood, left fender, left tail light, the moon roof track broke, and the heater fan is crapped out. It runs amazing and I'm getting around 29mpg and other than a tear in the driver seat the interior is mint. For what I paid this is an excellent car but I can't see putting alot of money and work into a work car.

It took six cans of teal and one can of clear. I don't think I will put too much more money in this car. It has 178k on it and it needs a hood, left fender, left tail light, the moon roof track broke, and the heater fan is crapped out. It runs amazing and I'm getting around 29mpg and other than a tear in the driver seat the interior is mint. For what I paid this is an excellent car but I can't see putting alot of money and work into a work car.

Ill give you $601 for it :lol: