97 GTP 600 bucks!

93cutty

Well me and my little brother were shooting the breeze today when out of the blue he said "Do you want my grand prix for 600 bucks". I of course said "HELL YES". He is getting ready to go into the military and won't need it. Mechanically it is in great shape but cosmetically it looks like crap. The drivers side was hit before he bought it and the fender and door are silver while the car is green. There is also a large dent right behind the drivers door. But 600 bucks for leather, moonroof, hud, and supercharged. I think it's worth it and it will serve me well as a DD with 140k miles. Pics soon to follow I didn't have my camera with me today.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 93cutty

• 5speedz34

• Euro

• jeremy

watch out for fire.......

Yup. Anyone who purchases a L36/L67 should immediately replace BOTH valve cover gaskets, and all the o-rings in the fuel system.

Well my brother has already replaced plugs, wires, crankshaft positioning sensor, brakes, struts and exhaust. The car was a repo and my brother was low bidder at the bank. When he brought it home the supercharger didn't have a belt on it. The interior is mint other than the pass door handle trim is missing. The exterior needs some work and if I decide to fix it I will need a hood, drivers door, and drivers front fender. That sucker has some get up and go especially with that supercharger whine. I definately will be taking it in to get that recall fixed.

Yeah the seafoam was a 97 interior color only. There are a few people on ClubGP that have that interior. Here is a low mileaged, clean seafoam on a 97 GTP

P7180009.jpg