• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 93cutty

• 5speedz34

• Euro

• jeremy

Soooooo no one wants to swap interior :biggrin:. Remember guys this is my 600 dollar work car the only thing I am going to do is clean it really good and paint the fender and door. This car is so dirty that the moonroof wouldn't open until I cleaned 10 years worth of crap from the tracks. It is going to the dealer next week to get the recall fixed and if it burns between now and then it will be worth 600 to watch and take pics. On another note have any of you put cherry bombs on one of these. My little brother put some on this gem and it actually sounds pretty good.

Soooooo no one wants to swap interior :biggrin:. Remember guys this is my 600 dollar work car the only thing I am going to do is clean it really good and paint the fender and door. This car is so dirty that the moonroof wouldn't open until I cleaned 10 years worth of crap from the tracks. It is going to the dealer next week to get the recall fixed and if it burns between now and then it will be worth 600 to watch and take pics. On another note have any of you put cherry bombs on one of these. My little brother put some on this gem and it actually sounds pretty good.

I just want to buy the car off of you. Ive been wanting a GTP soo bad but can never afford what these people think they are still worth.

I got really really lucky with this car. The only reason I got it so cheap was my little brother basically is bored with it and wants a truck. He paid 1400 at auction for it and he put over 500 in it. He knows that with the fender and door different colors it would be hard to sell around here. Even my wife yelled at me when I brought it home until she drove it and now she loves it.

Seafoam and body parts off a Daytona replica and fires and crosslaces all in the GTP package. I vote this best 2nd Gen of 2008!

Looks like it already has a door and fender off a Daytona.

It is going to the dealer next week to get the recall fixed and if it burns between now and then it will be worth 600 to watch and take pics.

AFAIK, the recall hasn't officially been issued yet....it is just in the early stages of getting everything together to start working on the cars

Damn, I wish I could find a 2nd-gen for $500.

The second-gens get great mileage for their size.

Ya, much better than the first gen's. Why?

Why what? Why do I want a second-gen?

Why what? Why do I want a second-gen?

No, what's with the gas mileage increase. My mom's '03 Impala roundhouse kicked my Cutlass in the face at the pump.

With 3.29's I see about the same MPG as most GTP's. My Lumina and GP were neck and neck mostly.

I'm going to go with more efficient motors? Less wear and tear?