BIG BRAKES ARE DONE

dohc v6

OK guys I got the rotors in today. I will be selling these for $150 + shipping if anyone wants to buy them, they are GM, brand new. I want Power Stop to match my back brakes. here you go, brackets are now in the process.

P2060100.jpg

P2060098.jpg

P2060099.jpg

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dohc v6

• blackbombshell95

• BXX

• CSI_MuNkY

Actually I was thinking about selling kits to those that wanted to buy them. I was thinking along the lines of $650 shipped for everything. That would include calipers, lines, pads,rotors,brackets,shipping,bolts,instructions,powdercaoting,ect. Would that be of interest to anyone?

I dont care if you just want the brackets or just the kits, just wanted to know where everyone was,lol. I am putting them on this weekend, and desiging the bracket. Then I will order the material and get it waterjetted. Then get the threads tapped, and of course powder is final.

Just did some research, these new brakes are bigger than the factory brakes on the new corvette.

12063_gallery-1.jpg

I know the caliper will not fit, but the rotor should slide right on. It has the same bolt pattern. Now I am just worried about the clearance, but I am almost positive it will fit. Well see this weekend.

Just did some research, these new brakes are bigger than the factory brakes on the new corvette.

the new vette's brakes are 13.4 in the front, and 13 in the rear....so yours technically aren't bigger. They're the SAME.

OMG i just read 14 pages :willynilly: !!! anyways to compare the brakes on a W-body to that on a vette is a feet in itself :high5:. If you make a couple extra sets in a couple months i might look to get a set in the future here. not to sound stupid but you will deffinatly have to have aftermarket rims correct? i think it was said but that was forever ago and i don't feel like reading back into it.