• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dohc v6

• blackbombshell95

• BXX

• CSI_MuNkY

Going to get the bracket taped and faced. You will need a MIN of 6" from the tip of the wheel stud to the inside of the wheel. If you have that much room then these will fit on your car. I am going to measure mine tonight and see what it is, they are 17" rims

Just out of curiosity... How do you plan to get them welded on perfectly straight? I would think the slightest variation would cause problems like premature or irregular pad/rotor wear...

Jamie

Yes, the prices are-

With struts sent in-$339+ shipping

Without struts sent in- $445 +shipping

Just Brackets- $100

You will need to buy the rotors, and calipers, pads and brackets. The brackets will need to be sent to me to be machined if you buy them. If you would like to buy a whole kit, let me know and I will get pricing.

The package includes-

$339- New WaterJetted brackets made out of 4140 steel, welded to YOUR housing, machined brackets from GXP

$445- New WaterJetted brackets made out of 4140 steel, welded to my housing, machined brackets from GXP

These are very fair prices. If anyone wants to argue the price, please dont buy, I spent atleast $1000 building this first set, and about 40 hours. RSM was selling theres for $2400, and the brackets are not fully welded, who know what steel they used. So please if you have limited funds, not to be rude, but dont post saying that this is to expensive. Honestly I am just about braking even, so I am not here to make money, I am here to provide others the opportunity to have 13" brakes on there car.

Are there any takers? I guess you all want to see them on my car, correct? If thats the case I should have them welded on before the end of the week, but no guarantees.

Mark

I'm still interested. I would not be able to send in a core (car's in South Dakota and I'm not).

Are any spacers required for the wheels or longer studs?

What's the minimum wheel size? Will this restrict me to only running 18" wheels and not the stock 16's?

In addition to the kit, I would then need to buy the GXP brake rotors, calipers, and pads? And they bolt directly on with no modifications?

I have some stainless steel brake lines for my stock calipers. Will these fit, or will I need a new/custom set of brake lines?

What sort of payment would you take and how long will it take for a kit to be completed.

At some point, will there be a kit for the rear GXP brakes so that you're GXP all around?

I am interested in the price of a complete kit, but I am also considering just the brackets.

Thanks.

Tim

Yeah, I can send you a set and when i get your cores back, you will get your money back. It might be more money to ship back though. No spacers are requires. There is a minimum of 6.25 inches from the wheel stud. I am going to be running 17" and they will be close, but still work. The stock brake lines should work, I have SS lines on my 94 so i will know if they work when I get them on my car. You will have to buy a gxp set of pads, rotors and calipers, unless you would like to buy a full kit. I am working on a set for the rear, should not take that long as the rear is much easier.