• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dohc v6

• blackbombshell95

• BXX

• CSI_MuNkY

:cool: I like to pop in every now and then just to mix things up.

Unfortunately, my car's in a state of waiting. I have tons of new parts for it and lots of work to do, but no time to do it. :frown: One day it will be back and will be stronger than ever though. :burnout:

Tim

Well guys just got the quote back, 350 for the brackets(2) plus material. I am going to go for it.

So, how much is it gonna cost us for the knuckles with the brackets welded on???

Well I have my brother on it now. He works at a medical company that has 42 CNCs. He is working on EGR brackets for me now, he thinks he will be doing the brakes for me as well. If thats the case then I can do them for damn cheaper than 350, my price. So lets wait and see what he says.

HAha, no. Thats just for the brackets and welding. thats not material, or knuckles. Probably the most $500. I doubt it being that high, really. that is probably going to be my cost, since its one off. But you asked so I answered. I am thinking half that honestly, but still dont quote me on that.

if your going to do it you should get some brembo calipers like so

eefe_1.JPGI love my brembo's on my sti.. changing pads takes like 10 min. Just pull 2 pins and a clip. and they are out. nothing to remove.

S

Material is coming friday. I will work on the dawings later this week and should see somthing by next week, hopefully. I am as ancious as you all are, especially since I have alot invested right now.

yeah I did as well, all new powerstop rotors and hawk pads. But what the hell. I am going to a new machine shop tomorrow. Should have some news on the parts. Sorry bout the wait, I know, I want these done as bad as you do.

Latest Update: I am going to go buy the water Jetting company tomorrow. Hopefully they can cut these damn things out. I want these on my car already.

i think you mean you're "going to go by the water jetting company" :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Update: I am going to go buy the water Jetting company tomorrow. Hopefully they can cut these damn things out. I want these on my car already.

i think you mean you're "going to go by the water jetting company" :mrgreen:

since we're on the subject:

I got some EGR plates made from my brother' date=' not to much longer for the brakes.

[/quote']

I think you meant that you had your brother make them, not that they're made out of your brother :lol:

I will shoot pics of the bracket tomorrow. Then all I have to do is weld and they are done. I am hoping by the end of the week if everything goes smooth.