Z34 Vents/Louvers on the 95 Regal

xtremerevolution

So i finally got those things installed. unfortunately, I couldn't put them where I had wanted to because they wouldn't clear some of the engine components, so I had to put them closer to the middle of the car. I got them a bit close to the center. It's a bit of a bad angle, so I'll post more pics soon, but that's a quick shot I got with my phone.

0817071337.jpg

:skep:

how did you actually mount them?

Drilled precise holes with a dremel using a test template and attached them with JB Weld (super strong epoxy).

they'd look better silver i think

Perhaps. They're more noticeable this way though, and they match my black interior, black rims, black grille, and the black cutlass coupe wing I'm putting on next week.

buick port holes on the fenders would have be really cool, but thats unique none the less.

My projects are never over. I'll have to think about that one for a while. Maybe I can get it done.

I'll post more pics tomorrow with my digital camera so you guys can see how it looks from different angles. The new grille is on special order, so don't worry, those holes will be gone soon. I'm also getting a new bumper installed since I have a big dent on the passenger side and its starting to sag a bit.

They're more noticeable this way though

my point exactly :lol: Just My opinion, but I'm not a fan of having tons of accessories that are all a different color than the body, like the spoiler, vents, etc. then again, I'm a fan of clean and simple. its ok though, you could have found a lot of worse things to do! :biggrin:

They're more noticeable this way though

my point exactly :lol: Just My opinion, but I'm not a fan of having tons of accessories that are all a different color than the body, like the spoiler, vents, etc. then again, I'm a fan of clean and simple. its ok though, you could have found a lot of worse things to do! :biggrin:

Well technically they aren't really a different color, but more of a different shade. Call it a two-tone setup, where the actual body paint is the same and other stuff is painted different. At least its not red or blue, and at least its uniform throughout the body of the car. If I paint them silver, I'll have to get the rear wing painted silver, and the new grille. I'll take more pics though so you can see how it looks in general.

IMO, I'm all about just 1 color of a body, unless the bottom GFX ( a la 98+-ish GS Regal's, etc..) is different than the top. But, having random colors everywhere, just not appealing to the eye, at all.

Cool mod, none-the-less, but still, not appealing to the eye, as far as color-wise go's.