ATTN CONVERTIBLE OWNERS, WE NEED YOUR HELP! - turning this over to jeremy

ManicMechanic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can also help out with this cause as I work at a GM dealership now and can run the VIN through GM VIS (what gm uses to find open recalls) but GMVIS also gives you build dates and RPO codes!

no he droped of the face of the earth over here and only post on gmwbody now :rolleyes:

Well, someone here, of whom shall be nameless, has been going around telling people I owe him after he stole from me and tried to set me up for a crime to retrieve PART of what he owed me. Calling me a chickenshit when he is the one that won't face me, he runs off whenever he sees me. I DO NOT owe his sorry ass for anything.

What ever your differences are, PLEASE, PLEASE settle them off the forum like men. Whatever it was that went down had NOTHING to do with the forum.

I don't know or care who is right or who is wrong, PLEASE let this be the last that is said of it, that goes for both parties involved. Take it to PM if you must, but please let this be the last the board has to hear of it, this has gone on long enough.

okay so i just got it. holy shit this is confusing and huge so i will try my best to figure it out, but if anyone else wants it i will gladly send it your way asap

okay im figuring it out so diregard my last post. he was in the middle of transfering databases. so give me some time to finish that and then i will star inputing new vins, but in the meanwhile post them here

• 3 weeks later...

Found a '94 in the j/y today....it was repainted a very nice dark red with metallic flake....charcoal leather bucket (trashed because of recent rain) ....I snagged the FSTB and the driver side rear 1/4 window that I desperately needed for a total of $25 :thumb:

oh man LOL im still working on transfering all the vins to one database. but manic told me that he had 3000 vins documented but from what i can see only there are only 1500 truely documented, and i dont know what ones are off the road as manic never wrote down witch ones were in yards, but that is a great idea and i will start doing that