LQ1 Vaccum Lines... HELP!!!! With pics and some foul language!!!!

BXX

As far as I know, the rev limiter only works below a certain speed. Beyond that speed, you can redline to your hearts content.

That's only for autos.

Manuals can free rev in neutral while autos can't.

My TGP will redline in nuetral, no problem. As long as the car is moving.

As far as I know, the rev limiter only works below a certain speed. Beyond that speed, you can redline to your hearts content.

That's only for autos.

Yeah auto's (at least 3.4 cars) wouldn't rev above 3500 in park, but above 25 could free rev. There is still a limited though.

That's only for autos.

Yep, I can bounce the 96' off 7,000 rpm if it's rolling after a certain speed in neutral.

That's only for autos.

Yep, I can bounce the 96' off 7,000 rpm if it's rolling after a certain speed in neutral.

Should be more like 6500. Auto's don't shift at 7k.

QUIT LOOKING AT THE FUCKIN CABLE!!!! IGNORE THE CABLE!!!! LOOK AT THE DAMN HOSE ABOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what I have been talking about... I said it about 3 times already!!!!

Look at the cut hose in the circle!!! Quit looking at the cable... I am talking about that hose. That is for the clutch master cylinder, correct???

Damn dude, are you drunk??? I feel like I am talking to a damn 18 year old punk who is clueless... Or either you just never had much luck finding Waldo....

Here, so you can find the cut hose inside the circle easier.... I know it's tough to look for a cut hose that lies inside a circle...

Hose.jpg

on my 96 Z that is where my evap line comes from... not sure about the evap system on the older LQ1's but i would put my money there... it is coming from the charcol canister...