Crazy K got laid!!!!!!!!!!! (work safe!)

Crazy K

I found a 93 vert in Harry's U-Pull-It.

3.4 white, black top, PLEATHER dark graphite front buckets with leather quad rear buckets, in a moderate head on collision. :(

Yes. the front seat of this car were PLEATHER! aka Vinyl. good job on the stitching, but they did not retain the center "arch" in the material so the seats bubbled up really badly. (the OEM ones are velcroed to create tension/relief)

I spent $72 bucks. and got:

both rear seats, rear center console, panel that remains behind the seat uppers, 3.4 vert STB, exterior rear panel where the third brake light is held... and a regular right side taillight. bummer that I did not have more time.

the thread title doesn't make any sense, but nice buy :thumb:

IO would have bought both vert doors too......... BUT some %*#^T%Q&*()^(*&@!^$#(*#!^)&*^%#!$ damaged them irrepairebly for a cheap set of door handles. MOTHERFUCKER! otherwise i would have a about $80 invested into a pair of doors.

did it still have the rollbar cover, Dome light(lens,assembly,and the black buttons), coat hooks, and any of the guide pins (i need 2 of them)? If it does can you get those parts for me?

I was in the middle of a non-stop trans America crossing so I was able to stop only for 30 minutes... before heading onward at an average speed of 100mph.

the car is in the vicinity of allentown PA.... in Pennsburg. Skalor and DOHCRagTopGuy are the closest members I am aware of.

the top is bad, the rear window is busted, both doors are ruined, but the rear quarter glass and some top frame componenets are still present, as are all the top hydrualics. I took one pic and recorded the VIN for my records, but have no further info on the car.

except that it is here:

http://www.wegotused.com/DirPenns.htm

I doubt I will be able to pass through there again, but If i can... I will visit it again.

..... I forgot to grab the drivers door window switch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!