Sub Is Installed! Thanks IRONDOG & Slick!! (NEW pics pg 5)

terryk2003

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• slick

• Euro

• 19Cutlass94

One is all he will need.

i hope you're right...seems like 1 should be plenty though...i wanna be able to make shit rattle IF i want too, but most of the time i won't...

One is all he will need.

i hope you're right...seems like 1 should be plenty though...i wanna be able to make shit rattle IF i want too, but most of the time i won't...

You shouldn't have too much of a problem with that. The amp I chose is a bit overpowering, but thats alright, gives me room to play with when I'm fine tuning it in.

Hifonics, good choice :thumbsup:

Yep, they're decent. Definately not gonna win an SQ contests with them though, and they can be a bit overpriced, but they are good amps.

well, i just placed my order for my sub & amp this morning...soo, i guess now i just gotta wait for it to come and figure out when slick's gonna come out with that box...

Yeah, stuff can get heavy. I'm gonna recover that box tomorrow, so it's all ready for the install.

BTW, what size guage inputs does the sub have and what size speaker outputs does the amp have? I'm thinking they both have 10 guage. I'll prep the box with that size.

Yeah, stuff can get heavy. I'm gonna recover that box tomorrow, so it's all ready for the install.

BTW, what size guage inputs does the sub have and what size speaker outputs does the amp have? I'm thinking they both have 10 guage. I'll prep the box with that size.

uhh...how do i tell!?...

<---AMP + SUBWOOFER N000B

BTW: didnt even realize til i opened the box that that amp has a remote gain knob!...very sweeet!...just what i wanted!...thanks for choosing that one for me! :mrgreen:

uhh...how do i tell!?...

<---AMP + SUBWOOFER N000B

BTW: didnt even realize til i opened the box that that amp has a remote gain knob!...very sweeet!...just what i wanted!...thanks for choosing that one for me! :mrgreen:

I'll just prep the box with 10 guage, no matter what.

Yeah, I chose that amp for ya because not only is it a good amp, but you mentioned you wanted the remote.

Got the box recovered again last night. What a pita with the front sticking out like it is. Looks a helluva lot better than it did before. The nice thing about it being the charcoal color, and your trunk being the same darker color, hides imperfections!

YUP!...on a side note, i was just looking @ that pic of the box again, and i hope like HELL it will fit in my trunk!...i just remembered that the BOSE amp is mounted to the underside of the rear deck...soo, i'm hoping that doesnt cause any clearance issues!...i really want it to fit up against the seats...