Special Oldsmobile Intrigue Thread... SHOW CARS... updated pics (all pages)

IRONDOG442

This is going to be a picture and info thread on just special Intrigues, because we have a few members who just joined who have a recent fetish with the greatest W-body ever built/killed.

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue OSV (Oldsmobile Specialty Vehicle)

Supercharged 3.5 Liter Shorstar V-6 295 hp

Gertrag 6 Speed Manual Trans

19"Racing hart C5 Evolution wheels with Michellin Pilot XGT ZR Sport Tires

Custom 2.5" Cat Back Dual Exhaust System

Brembo 13" Quad Piston Corss Drilled Slotted Rotors

Custom Interior With OSV Logos embroidered into seats

Custom House of Kolors Candy Apple red paint with ghost "rocket logos" covering entire body. Olds Also produced an Alero and a matching Silhouette this year a well. Car was scrapped in late 2004 at Schram Auto parts in Mason Michigan

PicFetch?pic=1409-1.jpg

PicFetch?pic=1409-2.jpg

Now that is truely a shame. With that engine and a 6 speed manual, I'd have driven that car in a heartbeat...had it been sold. Too bad GM's just finally starting to get the hint that we want other "performance" oriented vehicles available with a manual transmission that aren't a corvette. :lol:

Was was this car scrapped, and not kept at a GM museum somewhere?!?

That sucks the biggest one EVER that this car was scrapped. That's seriously one of the best looking cars I've ever seen.

Seeing this thread made me go dig out my Olds OSV press kit. They really were a sweet set of cars, its a shame none of them survived.

actually IRONDOG442 has the SC3/"Zebra" one

• 1 month later...

Tonight I posted better pictures of these cars...go back to the other pages and look at them... I actually took these myself....I had three times this at one point but lost most of the pictures when a hard drive crashed, if and when I find them I will share them all with you including pics of my car at these shows with its sister cars, seeing these pictures really brings back memories and makes me a little sad. Here is a great picture of the Alero OSV which clearly shows the GHOST oldsmobile logos all over the body, all of the cars had this exotic candy apple red finishes and the olds rocket logos were all different sizes.. In person it was breath taking.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

I will NEVER understand why they don't make their production cars look like the cars at the shows. I'm not saying the special paints 'n such, but like the wheels and the GFX. There are quite a few of those cars on the first page that I would totally drive!