Black Crosslaces on my Cutlass

97loudcut

Here is my crappy photochop using MS Paint..you get the point :burnout:

crosslace-1.jpg

Like I said it sucks. I REALLY LIKE HOW IT LOOKS ! ! !

I used these 2 pictures for the chop..

IMGP0034.jpg

101_1195.jpg

someone else want to take a shot at it go for it.

Anyways, I want to do it. Really badly what do you all think?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• GnatGoSplat

• Brian P

• 19Cutlass94

wow you werent kidding when you said crappy!!!!! :lol:

looks good i am thinking the black n polished look for my car as well cept on white i really dont dig the chromies... FWIW pm schudini for a chop he is amazing

i think they look better on your car than on adams (just my .02) but they are played out.

Oh and adam sorry bro i have been sick the past few days, if u want i can paypal you asap, or wait till i'm better to pay u for the RSTB *End HiJack*

I use my stock wheels for the winter and my AR rims in the summer.

To me thats a wasted effort to get black x-laces with polished lip, only to drive them in winter. In the meanwhile trying to make your car look good. Not worth the work IMHO

yeah seriously, just run junk rims, they will be covered in salt 80% of the time, so why throw the money away on them.

i agree...that would be alot of work just to ruin them in the winter...i think you should sell your 5 spokes an get some sawblades for the winter!

Guest TurboSedan

i wouldn't go with the 16x8 crosslace wheels due to the 25mm offset. if it weren't for them sticking out a little too much they would look great IMO.

i wouldnt use xlaces for winter wheels cuz the skinnier the tire, the better theyll be in winter conditions. i have the xlaces for my summer wheels so i can put wider tires on for better traction in the summer for twisties and for if i ever get my ass over to an autox course, lol. id just get some 5spokes and put some 215's on there and powder coat them black. just my .02. but, i do think they look good on there, well if the ps was better and i think they would look good stuck out more cuz of the offset

I think they will stick out too much, and they will also look a lot smaller than your pic because you've got them scaled equivelent to 18".