NO! W bodys in pain. PLEASE POST PICS OF WRECKED W BODIES HERE!!!

Crazy K

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• Crazy K

• black_97_ls

• 19Cutlass94

But I do like the gp as well.

I don't care for the doors or wheels too much, but that color is amazing! Is that stock!!??

doubt it, look at all the graphics. i don't like the rims or doors. love the paint and hood, fenders are alright too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1104071758vd5.jpg

1104071759za8.jpg

The disassembly begins!!!

Suckage factor is really high here since bolts to major components are inaccessable with shit all bent up.

DAMN!!! stevo, I would separate the core support from the car by physically hacksawing the top near the end of each side, enough to remove the radiator and crap.

I was contemplating getting one of those silly ass sanding discs that are advertised to cut through even concrete and make the investment in a good grinder and start cutting up the front. I dont want to weaken the front structure any more than I have to though in case work on it requires me to move it.

Right now I am thinking of getting a thick metal bar strapped horizontally to the front. Place a jack at a 90* angle to the front over top the bar and chain it from one bent point to another and use the jack to push the chain and thus bumper free. What sucks is that even though the rad is toast it pushed the fans into my front manifold and possible crushed it ... I hope there isnt damage to the head at all ... I'd be pissed.

Anyway... when the temperature stops being winter FFS I am going back at it. Hopefully I can salvage the engine. I was plucking plastic shards for good knows what for a day before even getting at anything recognizable. I also noticed that the driver's side rocker panel is ... well GONE since it was so rotted. I tried to salvage the passenger side fender and it's rotted at the bottom. =\

i see cars sitting in the j/y with the front clips physically cut off.

I would just cut it off and not worry, just as long as you are only going to be moving the car slowly in a driveway.

I need to find me a CS with salvagable parts forward of the A-pillar...

Wish we had yard like you yanks do ... it's amazing enough to see 3 W's in a yard here let alone 3 CS Convertables.

I think I'd be very broke if I lived in an area with a yard like that below the rust belt. :willynilly:

• 2 weeks later...