NO! W bodys in pain. PLEASE POST PICS OF WRECKED W BODIES HERE!!!

Crazy K

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• Crazy K

• black_97_ls

• 19Cutlass94

it turns out that he wanted to tell his insurance company that he hit a deer because he had full coverage. Which he didnt and we ended up in court and i didnt get jack from him ..

ghey

Ken - I probably have 3 or 4 CDs full of pics of Ws that have been wrecked to the point of almost being unrecognizable... :frown:

Here's a sample... Cutlass 'vert and a Z34 with X-laces.

Maybe we should start a thread of nothing but wrecked W's? Lets do it!

WTF happened to that lumi :eek:

Someone wanted to be able to work on it easier..... :lol:

Anyone read the one about the Buick Century, that is why old people shouldn't drive.

About 1/4 mile from my turn I hit a drift and it sent me spinning, and the SUV t-boned me. I was knocked out for a short amount of time and then woke up with my arm stuck to my chest. I climbed out of the car because I was getting frost bitten. I went to the hospital and they told me everything seemed fine. But today, I have back problems, and shoulder problems. Also I have depression and Post Tramatic Stress disorder and it has completely spun my life around not for the better. Please leave enough room for the person in front of you! Thank you

Did anyone read that? All I have to say is wow.

did anyone watch the episode of Rescue Me and see the cutty in the accident with the horse and carriage?

nice dude! i watched that and i was like score, a cutlass!! ....jay i think you were there with me during that episode??

did anyone watch the episode of Rescue Me and see the cutty in the accident with the horse and carriage?

nice dude! i watched that and i was like score, a cutlass!! ....jay i think you were there with me during that episode??

Indeed I was. I believe we were going to fix something on your car or do somthing do it, I cant remember what though :lol:

It was a good show though, I think Ill watch it more often!

I'm hoping to hell I never wreck either of mine. If you look close enough at GM's crappy design of the Lumina's and MC's when the pass side Bag Blows it takes out the windshield. So not only do you get the bag blowing out at you at 100 MPH you also get a face full of glass. I noticed that at work. Very Poor Design.

actually LOTS of passenger airbags on just about every make and model take out the windshield when they go off, and i woulden't be too concerned with glass going everywhere as the windshields will not shatter.

i saw that and immedietly yelled TAN LEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regals

That malachite metallic(light green) Regal sedan you posted looks exactly like the one my parents own.

Here are a few wrecked GP's I have pics of. I think I got the picture of the green one off of here or either clubgp a few years ago.

This was a local GT that got hit head-on at 70mph by a late 80's Caprice.

wreckedGP.jpg

fc1504af.jpg

I'll post a picture or two of my mom's '01 GTP that was totaled last year when I find those.

actually LOTS of passenger airbags on just about every make and model take out the windshield when they go off, and i woulden't be too concerned with glass going everywhere as the windshields will not shatter.

Look at the pics he has of Montes and Luminas. All the ones we have at work have glass all over the seats and most of them don't have any windows broke except the windshield.

this thread is depressing... yet i keep coming back to look at the carnage.... why why god why? :lol:

:lol:

this is turning out to be quite a great thread IMO.