NO! W bodys in pain. PLEASE POST PICS OF WRECKED W BODIES HERE!!!

Crazy K

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• Crazy K

• black_97_ls

• 19Cutlass94

snapped some pics of my old Turbo STE while at the j/y today. there is a Grand Prix SE sitting on top of it :lol: these cars are in the "crusher" pile:

DSC03090.JPG

DSC03091.JPG

DSC03092.JPG

a '95 Lumina LS with an LQ1 i spotted

DSC03094.JPG

DSC03095.JPG

and a '90 Cutlass Supreme International Series sedan i found. i bought the seats and BYP side & rear skirting off of it. unfortunately the BYP front bumper was replaced sometime in it's life :mad: i really wanted that piece :sad: i started it up and it the 3.1 was knocking BAD with only 130,000 miles too. strangely enough this bright red car came with BLUE tweed style cloth buckets which i have been looking for forever now! now i can finally get rid of my ugly ass uncomfortable light gray leather seats and my warped to shit BYP side skirting and hacked up rear skirting.

DSC03096.JPG

DSC03097.JPG

DAMMIT!

DSC03098.JPG

DSC03099.JPG

DSC03100.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

OMG what were they thinking. That sort of thing should only happen to Honduhs and Acuras. I think I'm gonna be sick :puke:

I hate that big chrome wheel bling bling look. It is so over done and common now. What happended to being creative and different?

OMG what were they thinking. That sort of thing should only happen to Honduhs and Acuras. I think I'm gonna be sick :puke:

I hate that big chrome wheel bling bling look. It is so over done and common now. What happended to being creative and different?

chairfall_ani.gif spitlaugh_ani.gif