• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supreme_style21

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• jeremy

• White93z34

Awsome! What color is it? SE or GTP?

Its a white SE with a spoiler, ground effects and gray interior.. thats all he knew. I'm excited... I just PRAY its not that blue/green interior.

I had to call my ma and share my excitement and all I got was "why do you keep buying the same damn cars?" I can't seem to get away from them.

The guy at the dealership said he didn't know how much they'd want, but he was going to guess in the 6-7k range!!! haha! Its kind of disappointing cause it is one of those 'best price/no haggle' dealerships, and if you don't like their price, they don't care and they'll send it to auction.

not like i'd let the interior color bother you too much since you'll have a complete donar car.

and you and these GP SEs a 94, then a 95, now a 96.

I've only seen seafoam interior in green/blueish GPs... so I wouldn't worry too much about it in a white car.

FWIW we sold a 97 Monte Z34 w/ about 65k miles for $7000 CAD. It was in pretty nice shape though so I suppose it was worth it. Took a damn long time to sell though! The guy that bought it needed it asap cause his other car broke.. lol

We had a 2000 Corolla that took out two deer. It was wrecked a total of five times in around two years of ownership, finally totalled when it plowed into an old Caddy in 2003.

Anyway, I was in the Corolla when a big arse doe jumps off of a hill by the road and slams right into the front of the car. As my stepdad slammed on the brakes and fought to keep control of the car, the doe spazzed on the hood for a second and ended up falling on the road and running in the woods. We smelled something dead around the area a few days later - wonder what that was....

But yeah, I've always said that my family members don't kill deer with guns. We just take em out with our vehicles. I seriously hope I never wreck my car like everyone else in family has/does. I can't afford it.

any luck with a replacement yet?

The '96 I was talking about ended up having a new engine... I don't care what the miles are, I'm not gonna piss around with that stuff. I'm waiting for a call back on a '99 GPGT with supposedly 70,000 on it listed at 5k.. but I can't seem to get the chick to call me back :mad: Other than that, I've found absolutely NOTHING and its getting frustrating.

whats wrong with a car having a new engine?? i've put in plenty of engines, and its prety obvious just by looking at a car if it was done right, or if it was a total hackjob.

whats wrong with a car having a new engine?? i've put in plenty of engines, and its prety obvious just by looking at a car if it was done right, or if it was a total hackjob.

I know.. thats what everyone has told me. The engine may have low mileage... every single thing else on the car is high mileage... I just don't wanna deal with that stuff.

you just mentioned last page that it only had 70,000 or so on it. did it turn out to have alot more?

Thats what the 'new' engine itself had on.. the car had much more.

Personally i would still take it cause you have the other car for parts if a spring breaks you have a backup get the point u have backups take it cause odds are u will have a much harder time finding another one if i had a dig. camera id show u a peice your car is nice i need all new quarters and doors plus paint and chrome trim plus pull a dent out of the hood (i was pounding her to hard) concider yourself lucky u dont have my cutty

Personally i would still take it cause you have the other car for parts if a spring breaks you have a backup get the point u have backups take it cause odds are u will have a much harder time finding another one if i had a dig. camera id show u a peice your car is nice i need all new quarters and doors plus paint and chrome trim plus pull a dent out of the hood (i was pounding her to hard) concider yourself lucky u dont have my cutty

longest sentence evAr

good luck with the search man...hope this 99 works out!