The GP is dead - Pics

supreme_style21

Last night on my way home from work I creamed a big ol' fat deer. It hit on the front drivers side corner, hit the windshield and went all the way down the side of the car.

I took it in this morning for her estimate. The guy stopped writing things up at $7,000 and said there was no point in continuing to add parts. My insurance claims adjuster is coming by today to basically officially declare it a total loss.

Doesn't look so terrible in the pictures, but it sure added up.

100_2080.JPG

100_2081.JPG

100_2083.JPG

100_2086.JPG

100_2087.JPG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supreme_style21

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• jeremy

• White93z34

I thought so.. I can't really turn my head to the left this morning, my neck is so stiff and sore on that side, but I don't see how I coulda hurt it. I spose I'll have to get that looked at if it isn't better in a few days.

I thought so.. I can't really turn my head to the left this morning, my neck is so stiff and sore on that side, but I don't see how I coulda hurt it. I spose I'll have to get that looked at if it isn't better in a few days.

You could have very easily gotten whiplash from that crash. I hope you feel better, but if you don't, you should get it looked at.

Damn, another GP goes to car heaven :(

Hope your neck is okay.. better get that checked out. You should sue the deer. :lol:

Keep us updated if you are able to part out the car!

Atleast your alive and well. The car can be replaced, you cant. Hopefully your neck will improve with time.

Sorry to hear about the car! Never a good thing.

R.I.P. GP

That sucks man, I hope your neck heals up soon. Reminds me of a few weeks ago, I was going to a friends house and go around this corner and there is a deer standing in the other lane. I hit my brakes and creeped by it and it never moved. I wouldn't be surprised if the next car that came by and was in the same lane nailed that deer because it wasn't moving for anything. (I had my music cranked and it didn't even blink when I went by).

I saw a few of the deers legs on the highway.. seperated from its body, so I felt better :cool:

I'll have pictures later tonight when I run across town.

I saw a few of the deers legs on the highway.. seperated from its body, so I felt better :cool:

I'll have pictures later tonight when I run across town.

LOL sweet!

it really dosen't "look" too bad, thats for sure. i'm wondering if the radiator support or fender brace got messed up, thats where the damage $$ adds up quick. if it were me i'd prolly push for them to fix it, but i know its been love/hate with you and that car.

but above all is that your alright.