93 Grand Prix

I finally got my spark plugs replaced, with transmission fluid change, but my car still has the same problem. It has no acceleration in 4th gear. It stumbles like crazy. Shawn Lin says it could be a bad coil or fuel injector Can someone tell me how to check Any info would be greatly appreciated. Please help a (POOR) :cry: college student out

Thanks for anyone's help, keep bigmamma in your prayers, and God bless!

~93 Grand Prix~

Best Damn lookin' LE

http://www.geocities.com/bigmamma93gp

OH MY GOD>..............you didnt pay this

"Alternator----------------------------Sears---------------$320.00"

DID you?? the cost of a new delco with a life time warrenty is 160 and To put it in takes 12 Mins. if you paid that you got Jacked.......

sorry I was just looking at you homepage

I know that I pay a lot for repairs...repairs that I could do myself, but I am always afraid that I will mess something up. I am a computer GEEK! Some say that I remind them of Urkel.

I will appreciate any help on installing the injectors, and coils. I may post a help question, so be lookin'

yeah but not life time warrenty

When was the last time one of these LASTED a lifetime??LOL The 2 year warranty should cover the "life" of the average GM alternator, except for my car, for some odd reason...