Inerior swap pics (56K, hey I got 56K)

Jcrow

If he dont want it, I'll take it, so long as it came from a car with a factory cup holder.

That's gonna look much better. I dunno how you put up with the old interior...especially since your car is so nice on the outside now.

I'll make a post asking people if they need anything before I go next.

Of course PA rules for that, but it's not really stupid because the rocker panels are an integral part of unibody frame design (I work at delphi, for now) and they do make a difference in a crash. Besides judging from how the car looked before to how it looks now it needed it anyway. That interior swap is actually pretty easy, my cutlass' I/P broke away from the firewall along the windshield and I had to put a new I/P in. My best friend and I completely disassembled the I/P in the donor car in 20 min (had HUD, etc....) while leaving the wiring harness intact. In the scheme of things the cutlass is actually one of the easier vehicles I've ever worked on (worst being my grandmother's 96 Windstar POS)