Fog Lights ***UPDATE: Lights installed pics pg.2***

1990lumina

the size and shape really fit the car well.....I am not feeling the blue lenses when the lights are off though:shrug: Looks like you did a good job with the switch mounting too :thumbsup:

Yeah I noticed they look pretty blue in day time....oh well, thanks for the compliments Crazy K and Jeremy :D. My dad though t I'd fuck that panel up putting that switch in but I started the hole with a series of drilling holes, and then I used a file to shave it down perfectly.

And yeah, I dunno where else to run that cord....IIRC I couldn't make it fit between the hood and headlight (not enough clearance)

I melt holes with a soldering iron, then use a knife or file to shave the final opening edge.

How about tieing the cord with w zipties to the bumper substructure right in front of the radiator? (you could even spray paint it black to be invisible.

oh... Do they turn off when the car is turned off automatically? Or when the headligts or parkling lights are turned off?

Do they turn off when the car is turned off automatically? Or when the headligts or parkling lights are turned off?

Not yet,. but I am going to install a relay for that very reason...I'm pretty sure I'll forget to turn them off some time in the future

Yup that's a block heater cord....it's been actually VERY mild here this winter so far....however I plug her in at night for my interior warmer...no window scraping needed that way.

Lol i should get some pics of my lumina for you guys also, i installed Fog Lights on my lumi. i used the $40 Pilot remote controlled ones :) they are not perfectly angled, once the rain lets up i will go out there and angle them some more. But i will make sure to get you all some pics of it. car is a sexy red beast with them :)

alright i got the pics of mine now

Sexy fog lights ;)

No Fog Lights

01-19-06_1804.jpg

Here they are when they are alive!

01-19-06_1803.jpg

dont mind my tools, and cracked driveway. they are just chillin

Thanks for the compliments....and yeah I like the blue interior, but I'm sure it isn't anything too rare lol

And NeonKnight, looks good man!! So these remote ones...like how do they work then?? Is it a UHF remote that you use, or what??

Thanks for the compliments....and yeah I like the blue interior, but I'm sure it isn't anything too rare lol

And NeonKnight, looks good man!! So these remote ones...like how do they work then?? Is it a UHF remote that you use, or what??

i have no idea, all i know is there is a box with a relay, and a blue antenna wire comming out hahaha. im sure if i sat down and read it i would have figured it out. all it is, is a little remote with ON or OFF. :D

ill get some daytime pics too. i wish i had a dig camera, my car needs to be waxed lol. i washed it... just no wax