Rim and Tire sizes for 95 Lumina 4 door

revelated

Hey guys just a quick question....I have a 95 Lumina with 15" rims on it. I need to find rims and winter tires that will fit my car. I have been told that the rims on these cars are "special" so I have to find rims that will fit. I can't afford to purchase rims and tires new, so I am going through the local wrecking yard on a search. I found a 90-91 Buick Regal 4 door with 15" rims, and I believe they will fit. Can someone please compile a list of which cars rims will fit my car, and possible tire sizes. Some Lumina's came with 16" rims as well.....in the local paper someone has almost new winter tires and rims that were on a 02-03 Pontiac Vibe.....for 300 dollars! But the rims are 16" and the tires are P205/55/R16.....can someone please let me know which tire sizes I can use.....my tires are P205/70/R15.....

Thanks so much everyone :D

225/60/16's will fit on. That's what the LTZ and LS Lumina's came with.

If you don't go with those, your speedo will be off. There is, however, some type of calculation you can do with aspect ratio and stuff. I have no idea how to do this.

16x6.5 is the diameter for the LS alloy wheels. 15x6 are the steelies on there now if I'm correct.

FYI... 00-05 Impala/Monte Carlo wheels will NOT fit over the calipers in the front, as well as the newer style Bonnevilles.

What kind of rims are you looking for? I have a chrome set off of a mid 90's Olds 88. They're not bad and I'll sell em. If you are interested let me know, I'll dig em out and take pics. Only thing is, I don't know if they'll fit.

I'm currently using 15" Grand Prix sawblades (wheels from my 1988 GP) and they fit fine. I'm thinking any 1st gen w-body wheel should fit, 15" will anyways. I'm using 205/70/15 tires, which are slightly smaller so my speedo is off by about 7%