• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• 19Cutlass94

• TeeJay3800

• mfewtrail

pushrodpower.jpg

My engine id teh shizit! LOL Maby I'll get some de-greaser and clean it sometime. Anybody have any tips for cleaning engine bays? Like procedure, products, what and where to cover ect. I want my regal to look pimp with a capital P. :mrgreen:

He's gone. We've been getting more of those lately. :evil:

And Aaron, that's not your car anymore.

Seriously, drop it. One more post. I BUILT THE CAR, who the fuck are you to say I can't post a picture of it? At least I don't have every car I've owned in my sig, aka TGPilot. Are you getting on his case cuz he still has his TGP, which was sold over a year ago, in his sig with 1/4mi times?

Damn dude I posted MY PICTURE, of the car that WAS MINE, with the mods that I BUILT, and I INSTALLED, and I MADE LOOK GOOD, at the time at which the pic was taken.

I can't post a pic of it my ass.

Done.

Seriously, drop it. One more post. I BUILT THE CAR, who the fuck are you to say I can't post a picture of it? At least I don't have every car I've owned in my sig, aka TGPilot. Are you getting on his case cuz he still has his TGP, which was sold over a year ago, in his sig with 1/4mi times?

Damn dude I posted MY PICTURE, of the car that WAS MINE, with the mods that I BUILT, and I INSTALLED, and I MADE LOOK GOOD, at the time at which the pic was taken.

Done.

:werd:

Done.

:werd:

Once again, x2.

is that red two different colors? i think next you should take some trim detailer and go over what you can thats plastic/metal(i.e that black plastic around the hood latch, etc)

you'll be pleased!!

THe red is the same colour, just different light hitting the strut bars. I didnt take datailer over the black peice the other day and I like it, it just gets really dirty quick on be from the fac that the area i'm in is constantly doing road constructions and work is pretty busty since its by the lake.

Done.

First of all, it appears that TGPilot is getting that TGP back, so no, I'm not getting on his case because he has that in his sig.

And second, yeah, it was an asinine comment, but nowhere did I say that you couldn't post it. It was really just an offhand comment that I didn't think about before I posted. I apologize.

• 2 months later...