brake transplant!, god i forgot how much of a pita this is.

Smoke1991

well today i started the swap. old car to new car.

what im doing today:

removing the rear calipers from both cars and swaping them (the black car has new ones, the white car has seized pos's)

then brakes and rotors for the white car in the back.

re asemble the black rear brake system with calipers from the white car.

then jack up both fronts of the cars, remove the wheel bearings from the black car and swap em to the white car. also replaceing the front calipers with new ones recently purchased. brakes and rotors.

Completly bleed and flush the brake system on the white car. and adjust ebrake mechanism.

go back to black car and bleed the back brake system.

So in end result, im R&Ring 6 calipers, 4 wheel bearings, 4 rotors, 2 new sets of brakes. ebrake adjust on new car. and if i feel like it, the swap the exaust donut from the black car to the white car, and also swap the fog lights.

so far, i only removed the rear calipers from the black car.... god help me... :lol:

wish me luck people.

blah, an update, finished the rear swap, all i gota do now is bleed the rears on my new car, i couldent even start the front today because my wheel bearing nuts are 36 mm not 35 like i thought so i got screwed.....

i got work (hopefully) tommorow, im im fired which there is a very large chance, then ill finish it tommorow.