IDD VI Pics (*56k, order a pizza while this loads)

terryk2003

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• john99gtp

• sl3196

• Nick1234

Nice pics, wish I could have gone... :?

John, the pic of andrew's car in your mirror is now my background. I like your gauges. :)

Nice pics, wish I could have gone... :?

John, the pic of andrew's car in your mirror is now my background. I like your gauges. :)

greg, it woulda been so awesome if you went

we had a blast. plan for next year :wink:

howd the final go???

also, when we meeting up again?? im looking at a couple TGPs :P

and im glad you like my gauges :) i like em too

I could have used a vacation. :lol: Are you coming to Foxboro on the 22nd? It's only about 45min from me, so that probably means it's like 1:45 for you. :? I have been keeping an eye out for you, but all the good TGP's seem to be far away.

oooooo

forgot about that.

i gotta see if any of the friends want to go, but they arent into cars so i already know what the answers gonna be. another 2 hour drive by myself.

foxboro is about 2 hours, thats down near daves house. daves house.....reminds me of header install :shudders:

:lol:

Weight transfer to the rear suxors! :wink: Get one of those Rob Archer suspension kits or whatever it's called...should help your launches/60' times even more.

Weight transfer to the rear suxors! :wink: Get one of those Rob Archer suspension kits or whatever it's called...should help your launches/60' times even more.

or if he just got a faster car...

ouch

:cry: :cry: :cry:

ouch

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol: ...i was :joke: man...

haha i like that topic ... takes like 3 secs for all those images to load on my network terry :) haha

oh gimme a cookie.

knock retard sucks .... :motz2: especially when its computer related (e.g. wiring issues) fixed my issue and ... wow its like the whole ranch opened up... lmao