IDD VI Pics (*56k, order a pizza while this loads)

terryk2003

well, like i stated in the other post...i went to watch IDD today...i met john (john99gtp) and i have to say he's a pretty kewl guy...anywayz, here are some of the pics i took...hopefully some of the other guys that went will have some more pics/vids....

IDD.jpg

blackgen3burnout.jpg

IDD2.jpg

IDD9.jpg

IDD24.jpg

IDD25.jpg

IDD3.jpg

IDD4.jpg

IDD5.jpg

IDD62.jpg

IDD8.jpg

john99gtp2.jpg

john99gtp4.jpg

john99gtp5.jpg

john99gtp6.jpg

impalaburnout.jpg

and, this car is my HERO...this is pretty much as fast as i want my car to be:

L67swapped1stgen.jpg

IDD122.jpg

IDD13.jpg

IDD14.jpg

in case you can't see it very well, that's a 13.06 @ 103.5 MPH...

i still have more... :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• john99gtp

• sl3196

• Nick1234

nice! any specs on the 1st gen gp?

unfortunatly...all i know is that it has an L67 swapped into it... john said there was a white one @ the hotel he's staying at that was a L67 swap, so i'm thinkin this might be the one...if it's still there tonight he's supposed to be getting some pix for me...

so did you see john run his car. DO you know what he ran?

ummm...look closely @ like 5 of the pics in the first post :wink: ...i think his best time was like 14.02 or something...

pics 5, 6, 12, 13, 14 & 15...i also have vids of his 3 rounds of bracket racing...

i didn't know if it was him or not. 14.02 isn't bad at all. I know he hoped for better. what was the weather like?

about 70* and sunny...slight breeze...very beautiful day...he told me he has a KR issue that needed to be fixed...that might be enough to put him in the 13's... :?

I thought john fixed the KR with the headers?

I think it was 7* at mid RPM. 1* is about 2-4 hp :?:

He had 0* once the band kicked in, but that was prior to the TOG headers.

That white 95 GTP is Chris Zilvitis (I think thats his name). He's one of the most modified L67 swapped first gens among us. He cut his firewall out to put in TOG headers and custom exhuast. He got the floor welded back together and everything finished up the day before he left for ohio. Check clubgp if you want his info....its not my place to give out his mods :wink:

Easytoremember is his name over there I think.

Cool pics Terry!! I keep telling John that intense pcm is crap...

john said he talked to the owner of intense & he was supposed to help him out with his KR problems last night...dunno if he ever did though...

That white 95 GTP is Chris Zilvitis (I think thats his name). He's one of the most modified L67 swapped first gens among us. He cut his firewall out to put in TOG headers and custom exhuast. He got the floor welded back together and everything finished up the day before he left for ohio. Check clubgp if you want his info....its not my place to give out his mods :wink:

i deffinatly want some more info on that car..i wish i woulda went over and talked to him...DAMN...anywayz, maybe i'll join club GP...i can @ least post my IDD pics over there...

well, shit...since you guys like these...i guess i'll post some more... :mrgreen:

IDD11.jpg

aha, nice, you got a pic of Andrew (club member from MA (red car))

He got one round farther then me in brackets (6 cars) and redlighted :evil:

he was pissed, let off the gas, and ran like a 23 @ 43mph or something like that.

nice pics :D

there were 2 first gens. One was from Wisconsin, and I cant recall where the other was from. One of them was running 12s, whether it was that one or not, i cant recall.

it was an awesome time, cant wait to go again.

that track owns

He got one round farther then me in brackets (6 cars) and redlighted

What does redlighted mean, for myself and any other potential drag racing neophytes?

He got one round farther then me in brackets (6 cars) and redlighted

What does redlighted mean, for myself and any other potential drag racing neophytes?

Went before the green light. You want to be on the gas by the 3rd yellow to get a good r/t. So when you cross the line it should be green. If that makes sense. :lol:

means you triggered the beam thats 12" in front of the stage beam BEFORE the light turns green.

on most tracks, your shooting for a .500 reaction time (cant remember where it starts, i think 2nd yellow).

on this one, it was based off of .000 to give you an idea, on one of my runs, i got a .027 RT, which means I tripped the beam .027 seconds after the green light lit. The guy i was racing got a -.016 reaction time, which means he tripped the beam .016 seconds before the light turned green, which caused him to redlight, which meant free win for me (hence the lift of the pedal and a 14.413 run :lol:)

Normally, you take off on the third light, so you trip the beam JUST as the light turns green. if your too fast, you redlight, and lose the race.

i wonder how good terry's vids are. if they are decent, you should be able to see what i mean. most people (including myself) go on the third yellow.

i got a video of Andrew Redlighting. Ill put it on the compy tomorrow. I left everything in the car for the night.