Rebuilt motor problems...

Jon89le

Well i just test drove my car and its kind of sick. Prior to driving it i used to start it in my driveway and it was running fine. The exhaust smoke has a slight bluish tint for starters. i also smell raw fuel. When i came from driving it around the block it had a slight vibration at idle but when i would rev it to about 2k it would disipate. Now i do have the vacuum line going to the black ball in the drivers side fender broken off. However, i think if that was an issue i would have had this problem before i drove it around which i did not. Afterwards, I had let it sit for a while and when i started it back up it wouldnt start, i had to press the gas on and off a little bit to get it started. It seems to be a vacuum line line that may have broken but i dont know which lines to look for. The car feels and smells like its running rich but i guess thats because of the vacuum leak and the motor lacking air. Anyone have any ideas of which things or vacuum lines to look for? Are there any others aside from the ones under the plenum that could cause this? Thanks for any input...