• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White93z34

• EurosportZ34

• Aaron

• 1990lumina

Don't forget the peeling dash that comes STANDARD on all 1st gen Loomie's!

:mrgreen:

Aaron

No, you must mean standard on ALL 80-95 GMs...lol

As for the shift light, it is top left of the fuel gauge, which is on the right side of the cluster, and has an up arrow, and below the arrow it says "shift." It illuminates in orange.

every lumina cluster did i believe. look up and to the left of your gas gauge on the full gauges lumina cluster, its there. you might have to shine a flashlight at it to see it. not sure where it is on the base clusters though.

i have a shift light on my auto.

let's see a pic of that

All TGP clusters have a shift light in them.

Don't forget the peeling dash that comes STANDARD on all 1st gen Loomie's!

Aaron

No, you must mean standard on ALL 80-95 GMs...lol

Like what? Neither my STE nor my dads TGP coupe have the peeling dash. My sisters '93 GP LE doesn't. My other sisters '93 Olds 88 doesn't. My '90 Cutlass Calais didn't. (which was quite suprising because that car was a POS) Neither of my sisters old Berettas had them. The only car we have ever had with the peeling dash is my Lumina. Other than that, between the probably 15-20 80-95 GM cars we have had, we haven't had any. My Buddies '91 GP SE doesn't have the peeling dash, and neither does my other friends '94 Buick Skylark. I'm not saying its not the case, just that I only see it happening in mostly Luminas.

Shawn

my '91 had a peeling dash.. Than I replaced it with another and the damn thing peeled up over the summer when I was out in Oregon. Not only did it peel up, but it shrunk too because when I glued it back down it was short a little bit... :bash:

......I've only seen it happen in the 1st get Lumies.

my 90 cutty international had a peeling dash.

boooy

as for the shift light, yeah its there, i remeber seeing it when i was putting in my speedhut gauges, and my reaction was WTF?