terryk2003

well, the other day i had my car up on the lift and noticed that my right rear trailing arm happens to be bent...so, i'm thinkin i'm gonna need to be replacing that..what i'm wondering is are there any aftermarket trailing arms available!?...i thought i've seen where a few people have GMPP trailing arms...and, i'm guessing thats GM Performance Parts!?... :?...and, the one's i've seen are mostly on GP's...so, do those fit the cutlass also?...if those will work, does anyone have a part number for them, and where can i buy them from?...how much!?...any info i could get would be great!...

i forgot to ask above...but is there any benifit to these @ all!?...do they make the car handle any better or anything...i'm just curious, i gues it doesnt matter becuase i need to replace the bent one anywayz...

i forgot to ask above...but is there any benifit to these @ all!?...do they make the car handle any better or anything...i'm just curious, i gues it doesnt matter becuase i need to replace the bent one anywayz...

They'll atleast keep your rear end tracking right. Dont think they'll improve handling, they just wont destroy themselves like the crappy stockers