xtremerevolution

Let me pay some bills this week, and by thursday night you should have that $100. I might be able to drop off the car on the 19th, but if I do, I won't be able to pick it up till the 17th of July. Or, I can drop it off on the 17th of July, and pick it up 2-3 weeks later depending on how long it takes you.

Just need to find the money now. I need to sell more laptops. I have 14 laptops just sitting there needing parts replaced, and another 8 that are ready to be sold.

Are you cool with picking me up at the Amtrak train station in Elyria when I pick up the car on a Sunday morning at 5:30 AM? It seems that's the time the train usually gets there. The train's scheduled arrival is 4:51AM, but I suppose I could hang around for a little while if you don't want to wake up that early.

Im cool with whatever works for you. And leaving it here gives me more than enough time to make sure its all good to go incase there is an issue with the engine or trans. Room really isnt an issue here either.

Alright. Until further notice, I'll plan on bringing it down on the 19th of this month and picking it up on the 17th of next month.

Well I gotta deal with a dash harness anyway since im gonna use one as a mock up to test and verify the modified harness I did works 100% so adding the wiring wont be too hard or take long at all.

IIRC the Regal dash is closer to being able to use a GP dash cover piece than the CS would. For some odd reason I cant seem to picture the Buick dash right now:think: I do remember I likes it more than the CS and GP.

That's all that I have on my computer showing the dash. Radio is DD, cluster is swappable with CS and GP's. At the top of the dash, the vent comes out. It's about a 4" x whatever long in the center.

It's been forever since I've looked at a 1 gen HUD unit, but the dash layout is similar.

GP and CS are very similar. same cluster shape... one thing that is different in the climate controls. but those could be installed in a GP dash, possibly with some fiberglass work to allow a double din radio to go in..

Andrei, as you already know the harness is on my workbench as we speak. Tagged all the connectors tonight so I didnt forget where they go...lol I feel so luck to have gotten it so quick in Akron (they had 3 3800 Lumi/MCs) 1 had the harness hacked to fuck (trash) the other had the harness in good shape with some snipped plugs (the harness I got) and we ended up going back through and finding another that was 100% intact, but there was a fuxored fuse box wiring that someone hacked and was corroded, so I snagged the pigtails I needed from that one the the harness I got and then grabbed extra pigtails. Never know when I might need them

Later this week I will finish repairing the few cut connectors and check out the entire harness to verify its 100% corrosion free. Then off to pullapart again prolly begining of next week to get some L67 wiring that I will need, along with the PCM, and hopefully 96 Regal interior wiring. From there, its redoing all the wiring, and then bench testing everything on the garage floor to make sure it powers up as it should and I get full communication with the PCM and sensor wiring before it goes into the car.

Now I need to get more wiring diagrams.. the printer at work is gonna love me tomorrow:dance:

You should start a new project thread... (Project 95 GSX):thumbsup:

Yeah that's a really great price for those rockers.

Assuming they stay at that price and nobody else bids on them...

Problem is, I'll also need valve springs with those.

• 3 years later...

Mine was fundamentally the same swap and it went perfect. 96 Regal, 1997 GP L67, 1997 Riviera 4T65-E HD. Get the tulips from factory 4T56-E HD car to put on your axles from a GP, not certain if the 98 ones are the same. I had to buy 2 complete sets of axles to make mine.

i actually ended up with a 2000 regal donor so im thinkin i can use the inners from that to mat with the outers on the 94.use the tranny sidepan off the old transmission for the mount on the 94s tranny side.