Bolt in sway bars upgrade???

dbtk2

I have read many posts about the ever so popular addco rear swaybar...but it seems like everyone has problems getting them to not hit everything. Well...I was hoping to get some new/better sway bars for the front and rear of my STE and I'm wondering what I should get. I have seen someone that had like a sway bar off of a lumina police package or something, and I'm wondering if that fits without hitting things or what? I don't know what will work without giving me problems...I just want something I can bolt in and not have to worry about.

Also...are there any STB's that will bolt in to the top of the strut on the bolts that are already there, or do you have to drill holes for them. Not a big deal just wondering.

Thanks,

Shawn

Where do I get the addco rear sway bar? Also, how big is the addco bar...I can't remember for sure. The stock one is 12mm isn't it?

As for the Z34 front bar....damn...the place that I bought my 5 spokes from yesterday has 2 of them for $30 each! If I would've known this yesterday I could've picked one up. If they weren't 100 miles away I would go get one now. Any particular year that it has to be, or are all the 34mm bars the same?

The strut tower braces from that held motorsports look to be exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks,

Shawn

I know the addco bar is way bigger than the stock one, I just wasn't sure how much bigger. I looked it up in some previous posts and its 22mm (7/8"), compared to the 12mm stock one...a little difference there. I also found a few places to buy them...so thats not a problem. Thank you though.

Where can I get the larger bushings for the 34mm bar? I would like poly bushings if I can get them. As for the control arms...you're talking about the bushings being the same right?, not replacing the control arms themselves.

I will definately be getting a pair of those Held STB's in the near future, they look very nice.

Shawn