Car causing problems

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

I have a computer from my 94 parts car. Would I be able to use it to diagnose a problem on my 95?

Also, my power seat, it won't go back anymore, is it fixable? Can those be serviced?

Lastly, I've been getting shitty gas mileage. The car has year old spark plugs, fuel filter, and a new pcv valve. the air filter is clean. what else could cause that?

depends on what size engine/size of car would effect the differences on the computer..

and whats wrong with the computer on the 94'?

as for the seat, i dunno take a peak at it, take it out of the car and see if its the seat, or the switch.

and the hesitation, depends if you have a pushrod motor, or a DOHC

i'm assuming the obvious in that you are changing your oil & filter at the appropriate intervals. So, you might want to use an engine cleaner the next time you do an oil change. It should clean out your engine and remove and crap that is stuck on your internals. You also might want to add a fuel injector/fuel system cleaner the next time you fill up. That should help a little at the least. Dirty fuel injectors are one of the most common reasons for losing power and causing hesistation. Also, check your air filter to ensure there isn't stuff clogging it.