• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 93CutlassSupreme

• godofthunder

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• jeremy

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there should be a size limit on sig sizes. i know everybody else won't reduce the size of their sigs, so why should i?

you can say i'm being an asshole about this, i don't give a shit. i'm not doing something that i don't want to do, if everybody else won't do it.

You might check to see if your car was built in Fairfax! If it's that unreliable, it probably was.

Watch it now my dad is high up at GM. He gets hella discounts on GM cars. He is the robot manager. Of course he even says some of the cars are shitty that are made there, like the new malibu. The 97+ GP was made at Fairfax and I think it is a great car minus the 97 :)

Also i don't really care bout the large sig but i don't get the whole post right after you posted one (two post in a row) You know u can edit your post after u hit submit, unless u are a post whore :!:

You might check to see if your car was built in Fairfax! If it's that unreliable, it probably was.

Watch it now my dad is high up at GM. He gets hella discounts on GM cars. He is the robot manager. Of course he even says some of the cars are shitty that are made there, like the new malibu. The 97+ GP was made at Fairfax and I think it is a great car minus the 97 :)

Also i don't really care bout the large sig but i don't get the whole post right after you posted one (two post in a row) You know u can edit your post after u hit submit, unless u are a post whore :!:

i'm sorry about about that, sometimes i don't get the edit button :confused: i'm not very good with computers, sometimes it isn't there

its not what brand of oil you use, its how often you change it. if you use 89 cent walmart oil, that meets new car specifications, and change it every 3000 miles, or every couple of months, your engine will be in better shape then if you buy super duper 5 dollars a quart oil and change it only once a year

I have to agree on that one. I think buying "good" oil.. not nessesarly the most expensive but mid range, is good enough then wasting money on Max Life and other fancy types. Since when is 120,000km or whatever HI MILEAGE?? :lol: Mine is more than double that and I can run garbage oil and it doesn't leak or burn oil. I use Castol GTX most of the time, but I change it about 3-4 times a year I don't put on 3000miles I just don't do that much driving.

I personally prefer NAPA Gold Stuff. I have a connection with NAPA, and trust their stuff.

I just went and basicly gave the bottom of the engine a sponge bath tongiht. I put it back in the driveway...and wiped everything I could down (its imposbile really to get my head under to see anything, but i somehow did it).

Nothings leaked since I tightend everything back, but shit is still everwhere. But....ill check the drive in the morning and see how it did.

The only reason I dont like leaking is the parrents just bought a new agregate (sp) driveway...and havent seald it yet.

jon

i use ac delco filters, they're like 50 cents more than fram or shit like that, and gm recommends to use ac delco shit so why not use it for the same price?