How fast have you gone

maybe2fast

Prefferably in your W, me personally have had my Lumina pegged the speedo goes to 115 and it was past that so it was fast.... the short ram intake and the hollowed out cat chamber helped alot.

The fast ever was in a white 1999 Cobra Convertable, and with the top down and four people in the car we hit 144mph with my girlfriend next to me her hair hitting my face (it felt like needles) it was fast. Then it was my turn to drive. 1st 2nd then 3rd and shifting out of 3rd I was in the triple digits. pretty quick

How about you guys?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mfewtrail

• digitaloutsider

• dbtk2

• TeeJay3800

155 in the Ventura (racing a modified Fox body Mustang and won)

117 in the blue Cutlass

117 in the rainbow warrior CS

117 in my parents Lumina 3.1

125 in my old white GP 3.4

100 in my parents 97 K1500 350 Vortec

125 in my Z34 5 speed (it was just today, found out it has a limiter, that car didn't win any points with me, I'll tell you what....)

90ish in the barn door aerodynamic Jeep

Well my speedo says 110mph in my 95 Lumina i have gone way pass it i think. When i use to work for NYPD one of the patrol cars was a 98 3.8 police packaged Lumina, speedo said 110 mph but pretty sure i maxed it out too on the highway. :lol:

quite a ways past 120 in my gp

though checking the codes and part #'s on my rebuilt ECU lead me too believe my VSS is screwed...my governor has to be there somewhere

I'd say it was more like 110, 115

but hey if my speedo is showing approx 135 then hell...i'll tell my friends i was going 135 :lol:

164 in my old car - 83 lincoln Continental, Clocked and arrested, Sold and gone, i miss that car.

(it all goes slower from here)

127 in my current car - Pontiac 6000 STE AWD (dont hit me Hyeboy)

122 in my old rice burner (i saw the light and bought a gm) 89 Acura integra

116 Room mates (totalled and long gone) 93 Chevy Cavalier (damn govener)

104 in my Ford Expedition (other current vehicle

99 in my buddies lumina

85 in my old now retired Jeep Wagoneer

5 :oops: in my project 89 Pontiac TGP (it aint running right yet, i couldnt even make it out of the driveway :cry: )

133 in my regal, no shit

How did you know you were doing that speed? my parents 94 Regal only has like 115 on the speedo and it doesn't feel too good at 105 w/ the mushy FE1 and old struts on it. :wink:

-My 01 GTP...126mph according to the HUD and then the car cut off

-My 93 GP SE(3.1) - 110mph, too slow to get up any faster where I did this at...

-parents 94 Regal(3.8) - 105mph

-My TGP - 120mph(had to slow down since I gaining on a car quick as hell)

I won't bother listing non-W's as I've driven/rode in a lot of cars doing way too fast on public roads. :oops:

slapped the gov 2 twice trying to catch a 92 stang GT, who later got pulled over :lol: in my bro's ex-94 formula bird, 125 inside of an 1/8th mile stretch

133 in my regal, no shit

my regal is a 91 it has a digital speedometer

How did you know you were doing that speed? my parents 94 Regal only has like 115 on the speedo and it doesn't feel too good at 105 w/ the mushy FE1 and old struts on it. :wink:

-My 01 GTP...126mph according to the HUD and then the car cut off

-My 93 GP SE(3.1) - 110mph, too slow to get up any faster where I did this at...

-parents 94 Regal(3.8) - 105mph

-My TGP - 120mph(had to slow down since I gaining on a car quick as hell)

I won't bother listing non-W's as I've driven/rode in a lot of cars doing way too fast on public roads. :oops:

139 in the Z34, My friend paced me in his Lighting, I hear top speed is 150 in a Z34 after you take out the limmiter... But I'm not about to find out.

-Chris

In the Lumina, I had the speedo past pegged.. it was going down past.. I stopped cause the needle was pointing at about 5:00, lol.. The thing is fast, and I suspect things were done to it before I bought it..

I had my Regal up to 117 in 3rd@4900rpm. That's the limiter. :x

I've only had my S-10 up to 90mph. Takes too long and it doesn't feel that safe at that speed.