Rock Auto Shift kit for TGP

NTRCOOL

Hey guys I was bored at work and was cruising the forums and RockAuto.com and found in the section for the TGP a Shift kit XK1 for $30.79 is the part# listed. Now is this shift kit specific to the transmission family or is it a generic kit? That is the question that needs to be answered. also they have a really nice Rebuild kit for it, 753034 Is called a super kit $399.79 Does it have the extra clutch plate that is needed? Not sure I might have to email them and find out. I am just throwing this out there. Input on anyone that has used Rockauto for stuff like this let everyone know. I bought the Transmission Governor and it was the correct one so far so good there.

I bought some stuff off rockauto and got some pics posted of a slightly higher stall torque converter and some other stuff. Im not sure about the shift kit, but earlier in the thread there is some internal parts pictured that were upgrades.

http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/48758-took-my-89-LG5-block-down-to-the-machine-shop/page13