Greetings from Indiana!!!

highwaystar

Hello, my name is Kevin. I just picked up a 93 Cutlass Supreme 'vert with the DOHC 2.4 for my wife. I traded my much loved hot rod Whizzer even up for it. I never thought I would trade a bicycle for a car, not to mention one as cool as the Cutlass. I live in Northern Indiana, for our climate the car isn't in too bad of shape. It does need some attention, but nothing a little love, labor and money can't fix. (I just wish it took more love and labor than $$$$).

My better half runs the body shop parts department at our local GM dealership. I have always been a tinkerer. I was raised around a body shop. My older brother ran a very successful body shop for 30+ years. My hobbies are building motorized bicycles, custom bicycles, 1/5 scale radio control vehicles and building toys with motors for our 4 daughters. I am actively involved on many fifth scale rc forums and have been for years I most always use highwaystar as my username. I have met many great friends on the various forums I belong to, I hope to do the same here.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and learning the ins and outs of these cars as things come up. Hopefully I will be able to help some of you guys sometime.

Here is the Cutlass:

10609422_10204412400421193_631680567738075214_n_zps4d7a4a1c.jpg

And the Whizzer:

post-10903-143689166602_thumb.jpg