New to W-bodies and the forum!

matt9207

Hi, I'm Matt and just recently purchased a 1992 Chevrolet Lumina 3.1 auto. It has 87k miles on it. This is the first w-body I have ever owned. So far, I have learned a lot from this site. I want to say thanks in advance for the info I have learned from and will continue to learn. Great site and love the forums. Will post pics when I get to my computer.

It's a sedan, I would've loved a coupe since I'm a big guy (6'3" and 290lbs) it's harder for to get in and out of a sedan but hey it was 600 bucks so I can't complain. Mainly because of the miles lol. But I will post some pics later off my computer cause the site isn't letting me from my phone. Thanks for the welcomes.

I was surprised the guy wanted to sell it for so cheap. Upon doing some research the base sedans never held value really. But none the less still a good buy. It sat for two years without one turnover and we charged the battery and fired her up. She stuttered for a few seconds and then cleared up. She's been running perfect for the last couple weeks I've had her. So no complaints at all from my end