Old W-body guy, new W-body

scottwhite98

Hello all-

Had a '93 Cutlass Supreme years ago and was on a W-body email list...learned about many mods back then. Recently added a new Oldsmobile to the stable: A '94 Cutlass Supreme Convertible, black over red, 116K 3.4L. She's a little rough around the edges but for a Wisconsin car it's immaculate underneath. Plus, I got her cheap enough.

When I bought her I knew I'd have to replace the oil drive o-ring...just didn't know it was such a PITA on a 3.4. FWIW, I've already put about 800 miles on it and I really love the 3.4.

I've already sourced a few parts from people on the site: new dome light switches & rear quarter window weather strips. Everyone here is a great resource.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Scott White

'94 Cutlass Supreme Convertible

'86 Cutlass Supreme Brougham

'70 Cutlass Supreme Hardtop

'55 "Super" 88

Welcome! I like the Olds lineup you've got going there! My Dad has a '54 98 vert, good looking cars! I've got a 72 cutlass, 66 442, and a 71 Vista Cruiser in my stable with my W's.

Love the Vista Cruiser! How can you not love the Vista-glass? There were a couple done up as ambulances for the Indy 500 in '70 that had W-30 455's and SSII's. Should have made them up for the street like that!

Thanks for the welcome.

Scotty

I'm down in Tomah. There are a few Olds guys I hang out with down here...one has a '68 Hurst/Olds, another a '70 Cutlass S. Not aware of another W-body convertible around, though.

Scotty

• 2 weeks later...