anyone wanna tackle some wiring harness work?

9RegalGS2

im in the process of gathering the parts for an l27 to series 2 l67 conversion on a 94 regal gs.i have a 2000 regal gs as the donor car.when it comes to wiring im not very adept.id love to find someone that could complete an engine harness and the interior harness for it.id send out whatevers needed from the 2 cars to start the process.ive tried to pm a guy called bxx(bob i think)but havent had any luck with a reply so figured id toss this in here and see if anyones up to the challenge.im just hoping that i can get this project started and finished in a year max.im gonna be pulling the motor and trans from the 94 so that i can clean up the engine bay and paint it.im thinkin of going with either a gun metal color or just a darker grey like submarines use.i would go black but theres that whole heat issue.but yeah figured i should start this project before i get too old and just give up on it lol...

Easiest method if you have little money to spare. Contact Milzy Motorsports, they will hook you up with Harness, computer, hybrid axles, fuel lines, ect that you would need. i've bought a few misc parts from him when i couldn't find harness or didn't want to take time for misc parts.

http://www.milzymotorsports.com/engine-swaps-and-conversions-1/